- “Rethinking the Test Automation Pyramid for iOS apps” – May 11, 2016, Talk at Philly CocoaHeads meetup
- “Continuous Integration for Mobile: A Guided Tour” – April 15, 2014, Talk at Philly DevOps meetup. Slides.
- AWeber’s Podcast, episode 39 – I join Tom Tate on a non-development related podcast to talk about getting this blog started.
- Joe Colantonio’s Test Talks, episode 46 – I join Joe to talk about all things related to iOS testing, and even a little bit about testing the Apple Watch.
- RayWenderlich.com podcast, season 5, episode 6 – I guest appeared on the RayWenderlich.com podcast to talk about continuous integration for iOS development.
- RayWenderlich.com podcast, season 5, episode 12 – I guest appeared on the RayWenderlich.com podcast to talk about test driven development on iOS.
- Brotherly Mobile, co-host – I started a podcast with a fellow mobile developer. We made it to episode 11 before starting an indefinite hiatus. Episode 11 was my favorite, in which I covered how my team won the 2015 Philly Codefest.
Writing Around The Web
- Creating Your First CocoaPod – August 3, 2015 on tuts+
- Introduction to iOS Testing With UI Automation – December 15, 2014 on tuts+
- Introduction to Testing on iOS – October 22, 2014 on tuts+
- AWeber Mobile’s “Big Ten” Rules for Version Management – October 9, 2014 on AWeber Engineering Blog
- Unit Testing Objective-C Blocks – June 16, 2014 on AWeber Engineering Blog
- Improving iOS Unit Test with OCMock – February 13, 2014 on AWeber Engineering Blog